Saturday, September 18, 2010

La Lecture Est Belle

Reading is beautiful. There are so many stories out there just waiting to be read. I think everyone could fall in love with reading if they were to find books that interested them. I know so many people who have only read books that have been assigned to them in classes; this has left them believing that reading is boring or irrelevant in their lives today. I find reading to be a perfect way to relax and exercise your imagination. You are able to create your own images of characters, settings, and scenes- opposed to just watching a screen. My ideal evening would include curling up with a good book and a cup of tea.

1 comment:

  1. So true! I think reading is an affordable vacation for the mind! If it were possible, i would spend every hour of everyday reading! If only i had the motivation to write books myself!!! (have to say,reading would be my dream job!)

    Seriously though, can you say Kindred Spirits?

    ReplyDelete