Thursday, September 30, 2010

10 Things You May Not Know About Me


1.)    I enjoy reading multiple novels at a time. I will generally switch between books depending on my mood, unless it is an extremely alluring book; in this case I cannot put the book down.
2.)    I hate wearing shoes. You can probably catch me wearing sandals everyday up until it is snowing, then I wear slippers.
3.)    I love making my own iced tea. There is just something about being able to brew any flavour of tea you like and sweeten it to your own liking.
4.)    I can sometimes be a little antisocial. There is nothing wrong with wanting a little time to yourself.
5.)    I am fascinated with dreaming. I think having dreams is one of the coolest things about being human, and I still don’t really understand how the whole process works. My dreams are a large source of my happiness, and I tend to have multiple dreams a night.
6.)    I love going to bed early. I get a very comforting feeling every time I go to bed earlier than usual, like warm feelings from my childhood or something.
7.)    I love watching YouTube videos. Some of my favourites would have to be of people waking up after getting their wisdom teeth removed, hilarious foreign singers, funny sketches or any funny video, and tie dying tutorials.
8.)    I try to read the news every day. I like to know what is going on in the world; however a lot of what I read upsets me.
9.)    I wish newspapers were easier to read. I think they are the most ridiculous things. I love knowing the content of the paper, but they are so darn hard to hold and to like turn pages.
10.) I write in an online diary. Growing up in a large family, hiding and locking my diary as a kid was always a challenge; technology has saved the day! I have never been that dedicated to writing in my journal, but it is nice for things like venting!

No comments:

Post a Comment